Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Winner Announced!!

DRUMROLL PLEASE.....the winner of the $250 Visa Gift Card from BlogHer and Capri Sun (1059 entries!) is...

Here are your random numbers:

578

Timestamp: 2009-07-08 16:29:04 UTC


MeghanM said... 578

We need to be out of the house by 6:45 so my husband and I wake the boys up at 6:30. I dress the older one and he dresses the younger one. I have drinks and cereal bars in the car, ready to go for a quick breakfast on the road. Not desirable to eat on the road, but I feel getting as much sleep as they can is more important.

I tweeted at http://twitter.com/MegMcKMas
June 4, 2009 10:04 AM

You have been contacted, please respond with your mailing details within 48 hours to claim your prize!

4 comments:

SparkleFarkel said...

A big CONGRATULATIONS to MeghanM! Such fun in $tore for you!

MeghanM said...

So excited! THANKS!

Anonymous said...

My style is earthly modern. I love when people comments on my decorating style!
lyntobias (@) yahoo (dot) com

sanjeet said...

I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.

Work from home India